Selasa, 13 Mei 2014

Lirik lagu Innocence - Avril Lavigne

Waking up I see that everything is oke
The first time in my life and now it’s so great
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
I think about the little things that make life great

I wouldn’t change a thing about it
This is the best feeling

Reff :
This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect, Please don’t go away
I need you now
And I’ll hold on to it , 
Don’t you let it pass you by

I found a place so safe, Not a single tear
The fist time in my life, And now it’s so clear
Feel calm I belong, I’m so happy here
It’s so strong and now, I let myself be sincere

I wouldn’t change think about it,
This is the best feeling

It’s the state of bliss, You think you’re dreaming
It’s the happiness inside, That you’re feeling
It’s so beautiful it, Makes you wana cry

This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect, Please don’t go away
Cause I need you now
And I’ll hold on to it, 
don’t you let it pass you by

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar